1. What are the criteria to apply for the Ambassadors of Bodoland?
Any active Blogger, Vlogger, Photographer, Travel Writer, Lifestyle, Food Blogger & Social Media Influencer across the globe can apply. The social media influencer must have a minimum of 2000 followers.
2. Is there any age bar?
3. What are the expenses that will be carried by the organizer?
This is an all-inclusive trip. The local travel, flight charges, stay, food, and activities according to the itinerary will be borne by the organizer.
4. Can foreign nationals and NRIs apply for Ambassadors of Bodoland?
Definitely, yes. But only the domestic flights to the destination will be borne by the organizer, as mentioned above. The blogger needs to reach India on his own, or should be in India on that mentioned date.
5. I am an Artist and Illustrator. Can I apply?
Sure, you can apply for Ambassadors of Bodoland if you create good traction on the internet with your works.
6. Is there any condition for the bloggers?
Yes. The selected bloggers need to promote Bodoland in their blog/ social media. The blogger needs to sign an MoU with the organizers.
7. What are the selection criteria?
The selection of the Ambassadors of Bodoland will be based on the quality of the blog, state/country of origin, social media reach. (The decision of the jury will be final)
8. Can I bring my partner/ friend for the Ambassadors of Assam?
Sorry, we cannot provide stay or travel or any other facilities to your friend or partner. The selected bloggers will be traveling in a branded van. If your partner/friend is a blogger ask them to apply individually.
9. What is the aim of the Ambassadors of Bodoland?
Ambassadors of Assam in an initiative of Bodoland Tourism and Dwijing Fest in association with Assam Tourism to create more user generated contents on experience Bodoland. (Read more in Experience )
10. How will I know that I am selected?
We will be sending you a confirmation mail and the names will be published in this website , and in our social media pages.